“Instructions: Write down 10 things you love about being an artist.” – Keri Smith [www.kerismith.com]
[in no particular order]
1. Creating. Making something with my hands.
2. Design. Figuring out new ideas and working them out on paper.
3. Cutting/destroying something to make it new/better.
4. Making something useful.
5. Making something pretty/attractive.
6. Sharing my attractive useful creations.
7. Impressing others with my skills.
8. Knowing I’m able bodied and HAVE skills.
9. I can depend on myself to get the project finished.
10. Not knowing what it’s like to NOT be one.